For the participants
International Year of Creative Economy for Sustainable Development
* During the whole day — consultations for the Grant Contest of the Federal Agency for Youth Affairs and the Grant Competition of the Alexander Gorchakov Public Diplomacy Fund
Meeting of the Day
discussion, TED Talks, interview and talk shows with invited guests on the main topic of the day.
experts in different areas that study creative industries in the world: statesmen, community leaders and scientists.
Business programme tracks
Partnerships in education and competence development. New role of the human potential
For young specialists in human competence development, HR-specialists, teachers and coaches
Global youth entrepreneurship
For young entrepreneurs, leaders of the youth cooperative organizations, leaders of the youth entrepreneurial unions, startuppers, social entrepreneurs
From conscious consumption to sustainable development. Objectives and challenges for the young people who build the world for themselves and their descendants.
For specialists in sustainable development, leaders of the public associations, urban activists
Voice of the youth - modern media and communication means
For young bloggers, leaders of the youth media, communications specialists
- Project offices of international youth cooperation in the following areas: “Russia - Arctic Council”, “Russia -BRICS”, “Russia - Organisation of Islamic Cooperation”, “Russia - Central Asian Region”;
- Russian-Serbian Youth Dialogue;
- Year of Creative Economy;
- Eurasian Economic Commission Youth Council;
- Community of the Young Compatriots Living Abroad.
Professional, cultural, thematic activities created by participants for participants.
Implemented on the basis of the competitive selection among the Forum participants.
Hybrid systems of the interactive networking give participants the possibility to overcome “social distancing” and build new communications through pairing off based on the chosen interests.
For Russian participants of the Forum
For foreign participants of the Forum